Does anyone know what Hotels are close to Doubletree Hotel Anaheim/Orange County?

JanetRose

...what was the meaning of the big white glove?
...100 The City Drive
Orange, CA 92868?

I want to add an extra night and Priceline won't let me add a night - so I'm trying to find someone near The Doubletree so after the first night, we could walk over to The Doubletree and check-in. Thanks!

There is an Ayres Hotel right across the street (Chapman and State College). But you're probably better off getting the extra night in the same hotel if you can do it.

Doubletree did make another reservation for me - instead of the $54 priceline rate, it's like $94, but I get an extra day at Disneyland! Thanks!

JanetRose said:
jlmarr -

Is the Doubletree in a nice area?

The Doubletree is in a nice area. The Block at Orange shopping mall is practically right next to it. There's a Krispy Kreme Donuts, El Torito, Dave & Busters, TGI Fridays, and many other places to eat, as well as a theater and shopping. If you drive to the parks, the parking garage is actually closer than the parks from this hotel, which is nice. I've never used their shuttle, but I know they have one. That's not bad to pay the $94 for the extra night-if you average out your nights/cost you still did great! Have a great time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter