Does anyone know the price of the autograph books at WDW?

Disney Princess 6

<font color=purple>I'm Eeyore's human counterpart
I was thinking of buying some on Ebay before we leave home, but I don't know what they cost at WDW. Also, I am considering making my own books. I love to scrapbook and I thought it would be neat to do an album for each child with a character's photo on each page, plus room for their autograph and maybe a photo too. The only problem with that idea is that we may not get to meet all the characters that I'd make a page for, you know? I thougt something more personalized would be nice.

I believe the books run $5-6 at WDW.

Here's what I've done for our last couple of trips. I've just given each of the kids their own spiral bound notebook, the size of large index cards, the kind that are perforated so we can just pull the pages out. They are easy to carry around and the pens slide right into the tops and to be honest it doesn't really matter if they get them mixed up....we can sort them all out at home. Then when we get home we decorate the pages and slide them into photo albums with the picture of the character in the opposite side.

We do EXACTLY the same thing! Works great and it's easy for the kids to handle the books and pen themselves. It's cool having the autograph opposite the picture. I try to get a picture of the character actually signing, as well as one with the kids. The pictures of characters signing on top of the kid's heads are really cute.

We were there 12/30-1/3 and we purchased an autograph book at Animal Kingdom for $5. If you are driving or will have a rental car the Publix grocery store sells them for $2.20. They have about the same Disney theme cover. The only difference is the one sold in the Disney parks is a hard cover and the one sold at Publix is a spiral notebook with Disney princesses or Mickey Mouse. If I would have known there wasn't much difference I would have bought the one from Publix.

For our last trip, I made my son an autograph book. I bought a spiral-bound scrapbook that was about 5X7 in size. I have been saving Disney "page-a-day" calendar sheets for the past 5 years so I cut out pictures of the characters and made a page for each of the characters. The characters were really impressed with them and liked seeing their picture in the book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter