Does anyone know the dining location hours? ADD

LaDonna

DIS Veteran
So the black Friday sale they have the dining pass for $30…. we’re actually gonna be going for four days Thanksgiving week….. i’m not sure we’ll buy the dining pass for every day but maybe at least do it one day….. The last time we got it we got a great deal on it too, but it’s been a few years, and it looks like the wording has changed on it ……when we got it before you could pick up bottles of water or go to snack areas…… I think I remember the kids being able to pick up dessert with their kids meals which that doesn’t look like it’s included now either
but really my main question is does anybody know the hours of the restaurants? I feel like before some of them opened a lot later than you would expect and then some closed super early

Can anyone give any current insight on ADD restaurant hours?

I've been watching the SeaWorld Orlando app and through the availability of online ordering it appears that most restaurants do not open until 11 AM and then most are closing at 5 PM.

This seems to vary according to weather events (bad thunderstorms clearing out the park) and park attendance.

Are there any restaurants that stay open later than 5 PM?

I am suspecting Voyager's might be the last one open since they keep their online ordering available past the other restaurants.

Seafire is first to open, it serves breakfast (muffins and fruit) and last to close, at least last time we went. Been seeing comments around that most restaurants do not open til 11:30 and most close an hour before closing. My next trip is not til Sept. Hopefully someone else can comment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter