Does anyone have a sticker binder?

pas2

Mouseketeer
I was interested in buying a Crop In Style PSB for my stickers/cutouts. Does anyone have one of these binders? Where did you buy it?

I think they might sell them at Michaels. I use an old pocket photo album for mine.

My dh bought one of the CIS binders for me for Christmas a couple of years ago -- it was actually a surprise! ;) I really like it -- so nice to have all those little stickers organized!

I've seen it locally at Michael's and JoAnn etc. -- a great item to grab with a 40% or 50% off coupon! :D

Thanks, I have seen the ad for them at Michael's but they never seem to actually have them at the store. I will have to inquire, want to use that coupon! Where do you get refills?

If you can't find one at Michael's you can always check with your CM Consultant. CM makes a really nice sticker binder as well.

Try www.cropinstyle.com or www.cropperhopper.com. Of course the downfall is you can't use that coupon if you get it online. :(
I've seen the binder and the refills at my Michael's. In fact I bought the variety size pack for all my stickers and then I keep them in my paper organizer. Maybe if you asked at Michael's they would order one for you.

I just use a normal binder and cheap page protectors (the kind you use for school/work rather than scrapbooking ones)
it works really well - but I am tempted to get the PSB for the different shaped pockets.

Bev

I've just have a plain binder with page protectors that I sewed to fit my stickers. It's not fance, but it works. :)

I got mine with my 50 % off coupon from Joann's. It ended up costing me about $13 and then I used another coupon to get the Mega refills for it. ( Joann's had both the refills and the binder)

Stickers can easily slip out of the old pockets but the new ones that they have out now have a "lip" at the edge. They are great! I love the way it all zips up and I can take it to my crops with out anyhting falling out.

I really don't think that I would have paid full price for it but for the price I paid I love it! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter