• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does airline matter for ME?

GrantMcR

Earning My Ears
We have always used Delta when flying to MCO. We are thinking of using Sun Country this trip, so much cheaper. Can we still use Magical Express as we always have? I think I saw they don't do the resort check in, but just want to make sure I can still use ME. Thanks

We have always used Delta when flying to MCO. We are thinking of using Sun Country this trip, so much cheaper. Can we still use Magical Express as we always have? I think I saw they don't do the resort check in, but just want to make sure I can still use ME. Thanks
Yes you can. It doesn't matter which airline you use. :)

Thank you. That's what I thought, but I'm just a little paranoid to make a change when we've done it the same way every time.
I know this is off topic, but just one question. I'm always interested in lower prices on airfare, so I checked Sun Country's website, and it does not have MCO listed as a destination. How will you be booking your flight?

I know this is off topic, but just one question. I'm always interested in lower prices on airfare, so I checked Sun Country's website, and it does not have MCO listed as a destination. How will you be booking your flight?

It is listed. But it is only a destination from a few cities. Maybe it is not a destination from the airport you fly out of.

I'm flying out of Minneapolis. It is a destination from there. Probably just not from where you are flying from.

The only thing that does matter is that you can not use RAC to have your luggage taken back to the airport for you when flying Sun Country

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter