Doc on call or urgent care in Disney springs

1Pam

Earning My Ears
Has anyone used any on call doctors or urgent cares around here. In case we need it, there are so many google results. Recommendations appreciated. 4 yr old has come down with fever on first day and it’s rising.

With 3 kids and making fairly frequent visits to WDW, we've been to quite a number of them down there...ear infections, strep throat, what turned out to be just a bad cold, etc... I can try to do a quick map search to find the exact ones we may have gone to, but honestly they've all been good. We mostly use CVS Minute Clinic or something like that. Give me two minutes here to search, I recall that we did go to one that was right outside Disney Springs...let me find it...be right back. We went there literally on Xmas Day a few years ago, DS10 had a nasty ear infection, they were wonderful.

Last edited:
Found it.

Lake Buena Vista Centra Care
12500 S Apopka Vineland Road
Orlando, FL 32836
407-934-2273

If you leave Disney Springs on Buena Vista Drive, with Disney Springs on your left as you're travelling, it turns into Hotel Plaza Blvd. That ends at Rt. 535, which is S. Apopka Vineland Road. Turn left at the light, and Centra Care is literally 1/4 mile on the left. From the Disney Springs Orange parking garage, it's less than 5 minutes drive (without traffic).

Last edited:
I visited the Centra Care posted above and the one at

Orange Lake Centra Care
8201 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial HwyKissimmee, FL 34747

near Animal Kingdom, both of them last month.

I liked the Orange Lake one better.

You should really call your insurance company and see which one they will cover. I was billed nearly $400 (each) for my visits to the Centra Cares and I paid $192 (each) because that was the agreement with my insurance.

Thank you so much PPs. Now I know what to do in the middle of night, if need be. Fingers crossed.

Night Lite Pediatrics - Kissimmee
They were wonderful. Even called me to check on my son several days later after we were back home and still offered their assistance.

It was covered but out of network...but wasn't too expensive to us for needing to be seen ... I think we spent less than 100 for Dr and medicine I believe

CVS Minute Clinic has good prices (even if they don't take your insurance) and they are usually fast. Bonus is you can get any necessary meds right there. See if there is one nearby.

So if you are staying on site and don't have a car, how do most people get to the doctors?

We have used The Medical Concierge http://www.themedicalconcierge.com/ more than once. It is expensive, but worth it. You call, they show up at your room and bring pretty much any medicine you would need with them. So you don't have to worry about getting to a pharmacy to have a prescription filled, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter