Doc McStuffins?

I hope that she does sometime soon - we are talking about going next year and DD loves "Stuffins." My friend said she couldn't even find merchandise at DL in September.

Oh no... I am going to have one upset 2.5 year old!!

Thanks for the heads up so I can start prepping her.

If she does begin to make an appearance she will most likely join the group that does meet and greets outside of Playhouse Disney (or Disney JR.)...at Hollywood Studios

I saw no merchandise last week and believe me, we looked. I was with a grandma on a mission. Every park, every possible store in DTD. Nada.

I am just floored that Disney has created this whole series without being prepared to sell lots of accompanying merchandise! It seems so weird that Disney is missing this opportunity to make a lot of money - we would be buying Doc McStuffins dolls, doctor kits, outdoor playhouse, etc. if they were available because my daughter loooves the show! So unlike Disney to not be capitalizing on every opportunity!:lmao:

Disneymooner07 said:
I am just floored that Disney has created this whole series without being prepared to sell lots of accompanying merchandise! It seems so weird that Disney is missing this opportunity to make a lot of money - we would be buying Doc McStuffins dolls, doctor kits, outdoor playhouse, etc. if they were available because my daughter loooves the show! So unlike Disney to not be capitalizing on every opportunity!:lmao:

So very true! I was very surprised that they missed the opportunity.

Disney was probably waiting to see the response to the show before adding merchandising. This show has been well-received. Almost all the toddlers, I know love it. There are some merchadise itmes avaliable although they can be hard to find. We got a doctor kit and a couple of stuffed animals for my two year old DD for Christmas, but I got those at TRU. I'm not sure if those things have made their way into the parks. I really think the chracters will be coming soon. Probably to DHS. My DD would also LOVE that.

It seems that for most shows the merchandise doesn't come out right away. I guess they want to wait and see if the show is popular before investing that much money making products. I hope there will be merchandise soon.

We were at a Disney store on Tuesday night to get DDs costume and I went nuts because they had a Doc tshirt and the small plush dolls in the store! It's about time!! I ended up getting the small beanies at ToysRUs this summer after stalking out what days a shipment came in- very popular! The doctors kit, however, has been sold out everywhere- unless you want to pay double the price on ebay! Praying one will come up before the holidays!

Obviously they do wait to see how popular the show becomes. We could not find any Jake and Neverland Pirates stuff this summer for my daughters b-day. Now, dolls, toys and shirts are out, so it has just taken some time. Most of it is just Jake, however. I do think Dis is missing a marketing opportunity by not having more Izzy stuff and Jessie (from Toy Story) stuff for girls.

My 2 year old loves "Duffins", too. I think it's cute, but it would be nice if they updated the On Demand selections more often. LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter