Do you

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
Believe your Zodiac sign revels things about you ?

no, but thats not my final answer

well, from what I read.....some of it is right and some not...not the red items.....Capricorn

Strengths: Responsible, disciplined, self-control, good managers

Weaknesses: Know-it-all, unforgiving, condescending, expecting the worst

Capricorn likes: Family, tradition, music, understated status, quality craftsmanship

Capricorn dislikes: Almost everything at some point

Last edited:

Nah. There's always some traits that fit me, some that don't. DH and I aren't even supposed to be compatible.

I'm pretty much a classic Cancer.

However, a Cancer isn't supposed to be very compatible w/ an Aquarius, which is what DH's sign is, & I think we make a pretty good match.

well, from what I read.....some of it is right and some not...not the read items.....Capricorn

Strengths: Responsible, disciplined, self-control, good managers

Weaknesses: Know-it-all, unforgiving, condescending, expecting the worst

Capricorn likes: Family, tradition, music, understated status, quality craftsmanship

Capricorn dislikes: Almost everything at some point

I’m a Capricorn too (I believe we share the same birthday January 18). This all kinda fits me but kinda not lol

The only strength I really agree with is a good manager, and none of the weaknesses are me. The likes and dislikes are spot on though

I’m a Capricorn too (I believe we share the same birthday January 18). This all kinda fits me but kinda not lol

The only strength I really agree with is a good manager, and none of the weaknesses are me. The likes and dislikes are spot on though

Yes we do share the same birthday :cake:

Descriptions of Pisces always are alarming accurate to me so I guess I have to believe somewhat lol. My husband and sons' signs are also accurate to them. Then again I know other people who are nothing at all like they "should be" based on their sign.

I'm thinking of switching pharmacies after the young woman at the counter squealed "Ooooh, I'm a Taurus too!!" when I gave my date of birth while picking up a prescription.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter