Do You Wear Your Mask....

No, I have not the couple times I held up my phone to be scanned and was passed a coffee.

I wear it when required to do so

Hey here is a question thats never been asked on the Dis, do mask work ?
:rotfl:
My personal belief. Some masks work...others are not. Not everyone has access to what's effective. . I have more confidence in social distancing, good hygiene and staying away from sick people. JMHO I'll through in dash of common sense for good measure

I always wear my mask anywhere out and abouts. I don't do drive-thrus much, but if I did, I probably should wear my mask when eating some of that "food" too.

If you live in New Jersey as I do, you can't pump your own gas by State law.vThere are gas station workers who you interact with. So I wear one when getting gas
Ha, after I closed out the computer, I thought, "I have 1 in 50 chance of them coming and saying New Jersey..." Yup, that is it, LOL.

There's another one too, isn't there? Or perhaps a county or city in another state out west that you can't be trusted to put gas in your own car I think.

All the drive thrus I've been through recently have signs saying that customers approaching should wear some sort of face covering. It's a little bit weird though. I've had the same employee who took my cash in a basket than drop the change directly in my hand rather than have me scoop it up in the basket.
I love the magic basket more than the magic gloves. I have touched my payment, then they touch my payment, then they touch my receipt and card or change, and I touch my receipt and card or change and the magic basket makes it all safe just like the magic gloves!

How? I am in my car behind the door sitting in the driver's seat. I look out the driver's door window and I'm looking at bricks. The worker is 4+ feet above me on the other side of outside from me behind a wall behind glass putting my stuff through a hole in said glass. Nothing face to face about it.

Ha, after I closed out the computer, I thought, "I have 1 in 50 chance of them coming and saying New Jersey..." Yup, that is it, LOL.

There's another one too, isn't there? Or perhaps a county or city in another state out west that you can't be trusted to put gas in your own car I think.
Oregon, I think. I remember getting chewed out for attempting to pump gas when I traveled through.

Oregon, I think. I remember getting chewed out for attempting to pump gas when I traveled through.
Yep. The first time I visited I got out my car to fill up and the attendant runs over “ma’am what are you doing?” “I’m going to fill up my car.” “Ma’am you can’t do that, we have to do it.”

I find the whole not being able to pump your own gas very weird.

It’s already been answered, that yes it’s Oregon. But we had similar experiences to @disneychrista abd @Kittyblue. We drove through OR with my parents last summer and my dad could not understand he couldn’t do it himself. It was equal parts frustrating and amusing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter