Do you want Contemporary Resort to change into Art of Marvel?

indoshakespeare

Reach out and find your Happily Ever After
It's probably the least themed hotel on property and they're already doing it to Hotel New York in Paris.

No no no no no! The Contemporary has a theme - it's authentic WDW.

It has a monorail running through the middle; it has the mural; it sits perfectly between MK and the Lagoon/Lake, complementing both; also, did I mention it's authentic WDW?! ;) ::yes::

Even if they were allowed to, I can't see Disney ruining the Contemporary with that kind of movie theme - it would cheapen it.

So, no! :D

Last edited:
@_auroraborealis_ is correct. It is an IP restriction in Orlando.
And no, I would not like to see that

Are you sure about this? I thought the restrictions were kept only to in theme parks. That's why they could advertise Marvel things on the Resort loop monorail, but not the Epcot one - because it goes into the park for 1000 feet or so.
As for would I want that change? Goodness no. Disney does a fine enough job pushing their IP stuff down our throats without us asking for them to do it.

Somebody needs to be the opposing voice! Wouldn't bother me in the slightest. I'm in the really don't care category!

No. I love the CR. I would hate to see it's "theming" changed. It's perfect the way it is. And, since discounts are hard to find at this resort, others must agree...

Honestly I would be fine with it except that it would probably raise the rates even higher and we like to stay at the Contemporary and walk to MK... I already get annoyed at the cost!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter