Do you think there's any chance the railroad will open before Tron opens?

MaC410

DIS Veteran
Curious what people think about this. I saw news recently about them starting to lay track again and that seems like a good sign of progress. However, I can't see them opening the railroad if the train will be going right through or really close to an active construction site. What do you think about this? I'm not 100% sure the exact location of the track in relation to all the new Tron work but I can't imagine them opening the train if there's still work being done right near or around it.

Curious what people think about this. I saw news recently about them starting to lay track again and that seems like a good sign of progress. However, I can't see them opening the railroad if the train will be going right through or really close to an active construction site. What do you think about this? I'm not 100% sure the exact location of the track in relation to all the new Tron work but I can't imagine them opening the train if there's still work being done right near or around it.
I think the last track to be laid is when it comes out of the tunnel and connects over to behind Space Mountain. That part still has construction vehicles and equipment moving.

Even before the coivd related construction delays, Disney had to realize Tron construction was going to take a very long time. Unfortunate the railroad has been out of service while all of that was going on. Used to be a great way to get from the back of the park to the front entrance.

I do think it will open before Tron opens. How long before no idea. But I believe when they have Tron fully built and going through final testing they can have the railroad running
No inside knowledge just my opinion

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter