Do you think MK will close to capacity on Saturday?

Anyone who will be there on Saturday, have a great time!! I'm very interested to see if anything special happens!!

If you are going to Epoct.... Wine and Dine half marathon is that day They have an afterparty and I am not sure how "early" they let guests in, but.. based on last year expect CROWDS!

We're doing the half marathon and can say that special 'spectator and family' tickets allow access into the park starting at 7pm, so crowds could swell up a bit then.

On the flip side of that, the 12,000 participants have to be over at WWoS by 8pm so that takes them all out of the parks :)

We're doing the half marathon and can say that special 'spectator and family' tickets allow access into the park starting at 7pm, so crowds could swell up a bit then.

On the flip side of that, the 12,000 participants have to be over at WWoS by 8pm so that takes them all out of the parks :)

And of course last year they did NOT clear anyone who didn't want to leave out of Epcot so the after party was PACKED.

I would expect CROWDS. (Plus first weekend brings out lots of locals to food and wine)

I'm going to Halloween Horror Night on Saturday and staying out of Epcot. But I'll go to MK in the morning. Just to see if they have tee shirts with the date on them.

I haven't even seen it advertised that there would be anything special. I did happen to read it in the OS today... but that was about it.. I doubt it will close due to maximum capacity..

I'm going to Halloween Horror Night on Saturday and staying out of Epcot. But I'll go to MK in the morning. Just to see if they have tee shirts with the date on them.

there will be t-shirts with the date on them, only available that day at MK, Poly and Contemp. Resort. Also available online Sep.30 and Oct1st.
I believe there are only 2 designs, they are $31.95. The LE watch is Myckey holding the orange bird in front of the Castle. It'll come with certificate of authenticity

there will be t-shirts with the date on them, only available that day at MK, Poly and Contemp. Resort. Also available online Sep.30 and Oct1st.
I believe there are only 2 designs, they are $31.95. The LE watch is Myckey holding the orange bird in front of the Castle. It'll come with certificate of authenticity

this is neat! we will be there Saturday bright & early! Wondering what the crowd levels are anticipated to be? What time is the park closing? that is usually a good indicator.

Isn't that the same thing? If I am at the gate and they don't let me in because a certain number has been hit,- then I have been turned away.

sounds the same to me... if they don't let you in, they are basically turning you away.. you cannot enter. Either wording one decides to use.. means the guest cannot enter.. so yes, I agree with you, it basically means the same thing...

If I lived in or near Florida, MK is the only place I would want to be on Saturday. I priced flights Friday night to Sunday afternoon, and can't get DH to pay $800 for flights, so we can be there on Saturday. I will be hoping everyone there has a great time!!

We will be there after the 5k. Hoping its not too crowded.

If I lived in or near Florida, MK is the only place I would want to be on Saturday. I priced flights Friday night to Sunday afternoon, and can't get DH to pay $800 for flights, so we can be there on Saturday. I will be hoping everyone there has a great time!!

I could not agree more! Housework, grocery shopping, laundry - all that can wait til Sunday!!! We're driving down from North Fl and driving back after Wishes. I can't wait :thumbsup2

I could not agree more! Housework, grocery shopping, laundry - all that can wait til Sunday!!! We're driving down from North Fl and driving back after Wishes. I can't wait :thumbsup2

I hope you have a magical day!
We are driving down from NC Friday night and coming home Sunday. I am hoping for some surprises during the day. I wonder if they will add anything extra though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter