Do you think I should ask?

wendyww

Mouseketeer
My DD's classmate is going to Disney next month. My question is do you think it would be inapporiate to ask his mother if should wouldn't mind buying a few things while she was there? We are going in June and I would love to be able to plan a surprise for my kids with a few things from Disney. I want GOHB's and the passports for Epcot and would love it if she could buy a Figment for my DD. The rest I could get at our local Disney store. What do you guys think would you be offended if someone asked you to buy something for them? I of course would send money with her. Thanks!:confused:

I would not have a problem with it as long as you realize that things happen, schedules change, etc. I've purchased t-shirts for others but I make sure they know that I'll do my best but if time runs out-that's too bad. ( & give them their money back)

i agree. i would buy anything for a friend while i was there. but if you are uncomfortable with it or she doesnt want to~why not call WDW Merchandising(sp?)? they can get you anything that is in the parks.

The passports and the Figment would be easy. She could easily buy that when she picked up something for her child. She'd have to wait for the GOH badges to be made; I'd just get those myself when I went. You could always order them, but my kids really enjoyed watching their own be made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter