Do you think EVERY MOD can be the tag fairy?

And then you, TF, can explain to me why I lost my first 2 tags when you bestowed upon me these 2 new tags last week??? :confused3 Other people have lots of tags. But not LBelle. :sad1: It's cuz I'm Canadian, isn't it??? :mad:

Dear Tag Fairy,

Thanks for the 2 new ones!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

:tiptoe: I will !! Im off for bed.. 130 am here and I pooped
Tag Fairy Hunting is exhausting work..

g' night

you pooped? Well...thanks for sharing! :rolleyes1 :lmao: :rotfl:

22.gif

Can you tell me about Mumbling Jumba?

I'll link you with the thread in the WPASADI sub-forum, since that's the one I'm subscribed to... http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1369104 There's also a thread on the CB.

Yes, it makes me appreciate my family and friends for sure. And it also really makes me appreciate my DIS friends, who are very important to me. I've met some of them IRL, will meet more in the next couple weeks, and more later this year. And others I'll continue to be friends with online. All important to me. :hug:

1.gif
Oh my, a real Tag Fairy sighting!! :worship:

P.S. Nice to know the Tag Fairy likes the popcorn smilie - unlike SOME people!

Fancy meeting you here..at a tag party.:rolleyes1

BTW, how in the world does LBelle get 4 new tags in less than a week period and some people have ZERO?!?!

Lisa, Just how close are you and the tag fairy? It's getting suspicious.:confused3

BTW, how in the world does LBelle get 4 new tags in less than a week period and some people have ZERO?!?!

Lisa, Just how close are you and the tag fairy? It's getting suspicious.:confused3

nah, Lbelle is just everywhere!!! The tag fairy can't miss her.....and see offers chocolate!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hi!

You know, I've been wondering the same thing about LBelle! :scratchin

Hi!

Yes, and seeing as how I post on a bunch of the same threads as she does, I'm beginning to wonder.
scratchchin.gif
;)

btw, I knew LBelle when she was BEGGING for a tag.:rolleyes1 Don't think I ever forgot that Lisa.:goodvibes

Yes, it makes me appreciate my family and friends for sure. And it also really makes me appreciate my DIS friends, who are very important to me. I've met some of them IRL, will meet more in the next couple weeks, and more later this year. And others I'll continue to be friends with online. All important to me. :hug:[/QUOTE]

Very well said. Each moment, each day is a gift with those that we care about to be cherished and enjoyed and never taken for granted. I just lost my favorite aunt yesterday, and my mom a year ago. I take every opportunity to say what I need to say and do what I need to do. I do not want to have any regrets.

Yes, and seeing as how I post on a bunch of the same threads as she does, I'm beginning to wonder.
scratchchin.gif
;)

btw, I knew LBelle when she was BEGGING for a tag.:rolleyes1 Don't think I ever forgot that Lisa.:goodvibes
well....she needs to send the Tag Fairy over to the Secret Green Club thread.....lots of tag deserving comments over there(aka.. embarrassing ones:thumbsup2 ):rolleyes1

nah, Lbelle is just everywhere!!! The tag fairy can't miss her.....and see offers chocolate!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hi!

Yes, and seeing as how I post on a bunch of the same threads as she does, I'm beginning to wonder.:scratchin;)

...............................................................I'm Special!!!!! But kaw has the right idea!!!! ..:banana: :banana: :banana:

Tag Fairy, oh Tag Fairy! Where'd she go??

4.gif
Well, I do have to say that the TF really must have magical powers to be able
to find previous posts by all of us to be able to make our tags. Thank you Tag Fairy!:rotfl:

well....she needs to send the Tag Fairy over to the Secret Green Club thread.....lots of tag deserving comments over there(aka.. embarrassing ones:thumbsup2 ):rolleyes1

Oooo, I'm gonna go take a peek!:magnify: ...:rotfl:

BTW, tag fairy if you read this you really should also go to the "Whose Line Is It Anyway" thread on the game board. That lalijack (and of course me.;) ) come up with some of the best one liners. How's that for a shameless tag plea?:laughing:

p.s. Seriously, lalijack deserves a tag, she's a hoot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter