• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

do you think carseats save lives.......?

What kind of question is that? What I think is irrelevant.

Do you have a reason to think car seats won't save lives?

Go to youtube and look up: car seat dummy crash test.

You will find a video on the channel AutoMotoTV that shows the different car seats and what happens with a child when they do not use a seat belt or car seat.

Do you have a reason to think car seats won't save lives?

Go to youtube and look up: car seat dummy crash test.

You will find a video on the channel AutoMotoTV that shows the different car seats and what happens with a child when they do not use a seat belt or car seat.
no i have autism just asked a question

ok i asked a question i was wondering if you thaught they were safe cause i think they are

Car seats are obligatory in most of the Western world.

The majority of the world will look at the laws, and science, and say "yes, car seats save lives because it has been tested with a car seat a child will not be thrown around the car when the car crashes."

There will be very little people admitting not using a car seat in public. Because then they will admit to jeopardizing the safety of their children.

For future questions: add your own thoughts and why you are asking a question.
That helps starting a conversation or a discussion.

Car seats are obligatory in most of the Western world.

The majority of the world will look at the laws, and science, and say "yes, car seats save lives because it has been tested with a car seat a child will not be thrown around the car when the car crashes."

There will be very little people admitting not using a car seat in public. Because then they will admit to jeopardizing the safety of their children.

For future questions: add your own thoughts and why you are asking a question.
That helps starting a conversation or a discussion.
ok i will

Child carseats? Sure. But they need to be properly set up. And it got to the point where my child would point out if we forgot to properly secure a child seat.

There's no doubt that seat belts save lives. It's a wonder why there were so many people opposed to it.

Back in the 90's I was an accident investigator. One stands out, wrong way driver on an interstate - head on crash - 5 innocent persons in a sedan were hit head on at highway speeds. Of the five in that vehicle 4 perished at the scene. The only survivor was a 4 year old in a child seat mounted in the middle of the rear seat. Yeah, they work. The wrong way driver also died, but who cares about that one.

Back in the 90's I was an accident investigator. One stands out, wrong way driver on an interstate - head on crash - 5 innocent persons in a sedan were hit head on at highway speeds. Of the five in that vehicle 4 perished at the scene. The only survivor was a 4 year old in a child seat mounted in the middle of the rear seat. Yeah, they work. The wrong way driver also died, but who cares about that one.
Wow. That turned dark.

My son is a firefighter/paramedic. He goes out on accidents very often. When kids are in car seats, almost nothing more than a few bruises, generally from the belts. If not buckled in a car seat, often much more serious/critical injuries. Sometimes ejected through a window, or in rollovers, out the sunroof. With ejections, most often dead.

Yes bluey1 , I do. I also think seatbelts save lives and airbags too. Statistically, persons involved in major car crashes die from being thrown from their vehicles. Although, a car seat, seat belt or airbag can not protect you 100%, they are the best available things we have to protect ourselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter