• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you still sleep with a cuddly toy?

bxccah

Ch-Ch-Ch-ChipnDale!
Or a special blanket or whatever? I pretty much sleep with a plushie every night. Mainly my big Stitch plushie cause I can hold his paws&claws when I feel sad and it feels like someone's actually hugging me back and holding my hands LOL. I'm 18 by the way. ;)

As you can prob guess... No boyfriend! Haha!

I agree with all of this!! I am also 18, and yeah, no boyfriend.

I also sleep with a blanket that my grandmother got me as a baby when I stayed in the hospital. My parents don't get why I still sleep with it. I cannot stay anywhere other than my home without it. I like using it when I'm sick too because its the one thing that either keeps me cold or warm. I'm almost 17.

20 Years old here. Sleep with a teddy that an ex bf got me. Before I got the bear I slept with a stuffed dog my grandma got me as a baby. Just need to hold something while sleeping. When I'm away I use a pillow........ I'm such a weirdo

20 Years old here. Sleep with a teddy that an ex bf got me. Before I got the bear I slept with a stuffed dog my grandma got me as a baby. Just need to hold something while sleeping. When I'm away I use a pillow........ I'm such a weirdo

I also need something to hold on too. The only thing that kind of contradicts holding onto something why I sleep is that the blanket falls on the floor 50% of the time anyways. Lol.

yeah, I have a teddy bear that I got when I was really little. His name is key. (Don't ask me why.):dogdance::dog2::ewok:

I'm 47 and married. I sleep with my bear, Walter (and my husband). Hubby actually bought (adopted?) Walter for me and now our bear travels with us everywhere! He even has his own luggage and different outfits.

I'm pretty sure I'll always sleep with my Pooh Bear plushie. Another single lady too. :rotfl:

I sleep with a polar bear stuffed animal and a teddy bear named Leroy, I love cuddling with them haha.

I am single, but beginning a relationship! It's too cute! We are just about perfect together! He obviously doesn't know i sleep with a blanket but im sure he wouldn't care anyways!

Carissa & Alex <3

I may or may not sleep with a frog named Froggy :rolleyes1 And I also have my special super fluffy pillow, then my baby Cinderella doll, who has been with me everywhere I've ever been (including the Disney Cruise!). I can remember when I was 8-9 BEGGING my mom for that doll...princess:

FIrst, I slept with webkinz and now I sleep with a stuffed polar bear that my friend got for me this past christmas...i'm totally weird! :crowded:

I'm 13 and sleep with a build a bear hippo I got when I was 6 she has gone on I think 7 Disney trips tips and almost got lost twice there are few people at Disney who have have actually stopped to tell me they have the same hippo I'm surprised they can tell what color she is she started of a bright purple and is now grayish lavender

A stuffed Clifford the big red dog. He's been on all our disney trips (5) so... yeah. (I'm 14 btw) I got him after my baby sister was born like 10 or 11 years so I wouldn't be alone till she grew up.

A stuffed Clifford the big red dog. He's been on all our disney trips (5) so... yeah. (I'm 14 btw) I got him after my baby sister was born like 10 or 11 years so I wouldn't be alone till she grew up.

I remember when I loved those books lol

On the topic of stuffed animals, I had an Andy moment as I agreed with my little sis to play Disney pirates with our multiple Disney stuffed animals <3 Apparently Ariel is a co-captain lol

Besides my little chihuahua, I sleep with her stuffed chicken toy whenever I'm away from her. My dog is always laying with me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter