Do you remember e-nights?

There was 1 night we were the ONLY people at HM. It actually was a little creepy!
The same thing happened to us one e-night! Our daughters were super-into the HM so we had to ride it over and over...and there was no one else there! Well, one time they wanted us each to ride in SEPARATE doombuggies....I have to admit, I was a little freaked during that one and more than ready for that ride to end!! :rotfl:

I remember literally running through the park unimpeded to squeeze out one last SM ride, after riding BTM...and I always remember thinking the park was REALLY dark, it probably wasnt any darker then normal, but the lack of people just made me think it was

I noticed how dark it was in Adventureland a few weeks ago after Wishes and Spectromagic. True, it might have been due to so few people being there but it was kind of spooky (but nice not having so many others around!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter