Do you own a blender, food processor or both?

Which appliance do you own?

• I own a blender

• I own a food processor

• I own both

• I own a food processor and use it as a blender too

Results are only viewable after voting.
LOL....I know it is definitely an investment!! I had actually never heard of it before and it showed up in a 20 pg thread on another message board I belonged to. I ignored it for months because I didn't even know what a VitaMix was. Then curiosity got me because the thread kept getting replies! I called my husband at work after spending half the day studying them online. We decided to get it for eachother for Christmas. I don't like telling family and friends about it because they look it up and say exactly what you said! LOL But truly it is an awesome awesome machine. I have no complaints. I have made soup, bread and sauces in it. Mostly I make daily smoothies. It's amazing how many fruits and veggies I get in my family now! And you cannot beat it for frozen drinks!! I got rid of all my other machines after using it a few times. I do leave it out on my counter though so that it's easy to use everyday without dragging it out.

Unfortunately not a DVC member! LOL I'd gladly throw a VM party if I was though!!

I've got both but I can tell you, we never use our blender. ( not sure actually WHERE it is in the kitchen...:confused3 ) I bought a Black and Decker 6 cup food processor years ago at Home Depot...LOVE IT ! the thing is a work horse. I did wind up buying the small 3 cup Kitchen Aid food chopper...it's great for chopping nuts or eggs or tuna. (without having to lug and clean the big one). :thumbsup2

blender went up in smoke after 10 years(sorry orginal wedding gift) the wife opted for the ninja. Hot dog, it slices, dices and even makes smoothes.

I own both and both are Black and Decker. I :lovestruc them! I have had the blender for 5 years and the food processor almost 3 years. It took me over 2 years to gather up my courage and use my food processor. I am in heaven now! That thing is awesome!!!!! My SIL has a VitaMix. I am super jealous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter