Do you need the DP for everyone in your party???

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
The next trip we plan the twins will be 3. They eat very little and I can't see how the Dining plan would be worth it for them. Can I just purchase the plan for DH, older DS and myself and pay out of pocket for the twins??? Also is it a list of credits or are they divided into adult credits and children credits? Can we use the kids credits for adult meals ?? Thanks for the help!

Everyone in the room has to be on the plan.

As of now, credits are pooled - how you use them is up to you.

If you plan on using your table service meals for buffets, character meals, or any other pay one price; all you care to eat type of thing - the dining plan for the twins will pay for itself with just their table service meal and the counter service meals and snacks would essentially be "free".

Do you really think the twins will eat less than $11 OOP per day? No matter how tiny their appetites, with Disney prices, that sounds pretty hard to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter