Do you need a park hopper ticket to park hop on a vip tour

Timandalicia

DIS Veteran
I spent 5 minutes googling this with no results. That’s enough time for me. 😬

This question is for the normal era, not covid.

If we do the private vip tour and want to go to several parks, do we need to purchase a park hopper ticket?

We didn’t when we did a VIP tour in early Nov, just a one-day/one-park ticket and a res for the first park we visited. But there was no parkhopping at the time without a VIP tour, so it may have been an exception. I’d call and ask.

We didn’t when we did a VIP tour in early Nov, just a one-day/one-park ticket and a res for the first park we visited. But there was no parkhopping at the time without a VIP tour, so it may have been an exception. I’d call and ask.
Yes that was an exception while purchasing tickets with park hoppers was not available--before that you had to have a hopper ticket (or an AP) to hop while on a VIP tour. I am not sure how it works now and if they have extended that exception or are requiring hoppers now that they are available for purchase again.

Yes that was an exception while purchasing tickets with park hoppers was not available--before that you had to have a hopper ticket (or an AP) to hop while on a VIP tour. I am not sure how it works now and if they have extended that exception or are requiring hoppers now that they are available for purchase again.
Kinda hard to imagine Disney passing up a chance to make money (she says, as she hands them money).

I spent 5 minutes googling this with no results. That’s enough time for me. 😬

This question is for the normal era, not covid.

If we do the private vip tour and want to go to several parks, do we need to purchase a park hopper ticket?
Absolutely!
You must have a ticket for whichever park you are in. If you do NOT want to pay for a PH, plan to be in the same park as your tour for the day.

We have a tour booked for March 26th and we do have park hopper tickets. We bought the Military Salute tickets, and I have my cast comp tickets to use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter