Do you make dinning ressies or let the Itinerary planning do it?

Do you make the ressies or let itinerary planning make them?

• Do it yourself, it's more fun.

• Let them, it's easier that way

Results are only viewable after voting.

topmonkeygirl

DIS Veteran
It seems like it takes some of the fun out of planning to let them do it also I don't know if I would trust them to get the times I want. But then again I wouldn't have to get up at 5 in the morning to get ready to do this whole reservation thing and I could just let them handle it. I have control issues, if I don't do it, it won't get done right. I don't know what to do. :confused3

Travel planners aren't vacationing with my family, so I don't think they would know what we want to eat as well as we do.

When we had the luxury of staying at WL CL in 07 i contacted my itinerary planner at WL and she sent my an email and we went from there. I sent a message stating we wanted to this and that and for what seating and tentatively what day (ie: Chef Mickeys for breakfast, Sci-Fi for dinner)
She then sent me back ressie she made with times, some had options like we could do monday at 8:30 or wednesday at 9:15.....
I then picked the ones I wanted and she did all the final planning and sent me my final list of confirmation #'s, times and places. It was worked out SPECTACULAR!! No waiting on the phone, no calling back and forth.
We are not staying CL this time and I have to admit I have really missed it, even with the ability to do online booking I have still had to make multiple phone calls to cancel ADR's and check on ADR's for larger party.

I would use itineray planner again!!

I was thinking about doing the important ones myself like Le Cellier and letting them do the ones like Whispering Canyon. Thnks guys for the input.

If I have something that will be hard to get I tell them what I want AND I try also ... then if I end up with duplicates I cancel one of them.

The easy ones I prefer to do myself. I find it annoying to have to go through the whole email/phone call and then wait around for an answer thing when I can just do it myself in less time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter