Do you like Ken Jennings hosting Jeopardy?

I’m so used to him it’s going to be hard with revolving hosts- especially the odd ones. I’m interested to see Mike Richards next week.I remember him grin Pyramid a few years back.

Yes I like his performance. I also think he interacts well with the players. Though he has an occasional two handed gesture he does that I am not quite onboard with yet!

I do... It's kind of strange because I find myself trying to figure out why I like him and I can't really come up with an answer, but I do. I think I like that he doesn't come off remotely stuffy to me.

I like Ken Jennings hosting so far, but I'm looking forward to seeing the other guest hosts, as well. In particular, I'm looking forward to Mayim Bialik and Anderson Cooper (and not so much Dr. Oz). Ken has the pacing down, which is really the important part and, I'd wager, the hard part. But very few people have had as much opportunity to get intimately accustomed to Trebek's cadence (and no one from the perspective of a player). Other hosts will get trained on the rhythm, but I'm sure it came more naturally to Ken than it will to most.

I'd love to see LeVar Burton in the role, but I think it's been mostly a fan-driven rumor that he's in the running, since he's not on the schedule (yet?). No idea whether he was asked and turned it down or whether he wasn't asked at all. There are a lot of news media figures listed.

Here's the list of upcoming hosts, by the way.
https://www.jeopardy.com/jbuzz/news-events/jeopardy-guest-host-schedule

He has some big shoes to fill. I like him. DH thinks he does not have the right voice. I don't know who I'd pick. I like the Kramer idea, lol.

eta: Did they consider any women to host?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter