Do you know your blood type?

I'm A-, hubby is B+ and our son is AB+.

I tested in high school.

I also had surgery and they tested me prior to the surgery. And I wore a wrist band until well after the surgery.

I also had dog tags, as a military kid. I don't know if it was because of where we were stationed or because my dad asked for them. But I said A neg on them.

I know my dad was O+ and Mom was like me, A-.

I think the whole blood type and covid thing has been pretty soundly debunked. The initial reports were absolute junk science. Here’s something that actually provides good data to back it up.

https://hms.harvard.edu/news/covid-19-blood-type
My takeaway from the latest data, is that O types may test negative (falsely) more often and this led to early reports. Pretty decent data (and well sized) has been collected saying blood type alone has no correlation on severity or anything like that.

I did not know that. Just texted my youngest DH who was in the Air Force a few years back. He's A positive. Not that it really matters, just fun knowledge I guess or I'm extremely bored this afternoon. :teeth:

Wait, why are you all so fascinated with blood types when it looks like there are much more interesting things to discuss? Anything you want to share with the class, Kitty?

I think I want a nice warm cup of tea for this!!!!!

Wait, why are you all so fascinated with blood types when it looks like there are much more interesting things to discuss? Anything you want to share with the class, Kitty?

I think I want a nice warm cup of tea for this!!!!!

I've shared enough, thank you. :teeth: A cup of tea shared with you would be nice, tho. :surfweb:

No idea. One of the Os.

I've never given blood. Totally freaks me out. I can't tolerate the feeling of my blood leaving my body. Makes me nauseous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter