Do you know what EPCOT really stands for?

Very cute...wow 4 kids, my husband and I were happy with just having 2 after seeing some parents deal with 3 or more!!

We are each architects of own lives, I guess. I should have thought about that when we put on the "additions"!

They've all be terrific kids. Even so, now that we past the stroller stage, it's SO MUCH easier.

Which brings me back to the thread theme... The secret to a successful trip to the World:

Enthusiasm
Patience &
Control
Over
Toddlers

:thumbsup2

I know it's not EPCOT, but my favorite has always been:
Money
Grabbin'
Mouse

Here's a really good one:

E
ager Pernambucanos Come On Tour!

In case you are wondering, a Pernambucano hails from Pernambuco, a state in Brazil. I coined this acronym to allude to the numerous tour groups, in which most of them come from that said nation, who come to Disney each summer and winter!!!

Which brings me back to the thread theme... The secret to a successful trip to the World:

Enthusiasm
Patience &
Control
Over
Toddlers

:thumbsup2

AND:
Enthusiasm
Patience &
Control
Over
Teens

For the record, I have them both - a toddler and a teen and sometimes the teen requires more patience than the toddler. :headache:

So now what.........it's EPCOW??? Every Podcast Comes Out on Wednesday? :laughing:

Or I guess now you could do... Email Podcast Comes Out Thursdays

We Walt's meaning was of course

Experimental
Prototype
City
Of
Tomorrow

but

I like the other ones mentioned here. :thumbsup2

And technically, John, it would be EPCOW (for Wednesday) :lmao:

Oh man...EPCOT employees have a whole bunch. But you guys covered a lot of them! xP

For nice cameras:
Every
Picture
Comes
Out
Terrific!

Costumes:
Excrushiatingly
Painful
Costumes
Of
Torture!

(They are evil. At least mine are)

Every
Pocket
Comes
Out
Thinner

Every
Person
Comes
Out
Tired

If you see a guy named Rich in Magic Kingdom, just ask him what EPCOT stands for. He used to work there until a few months ago, now he works over in Adeventure and Fronter Land. He'll make you laugh SOOOOOOOOO hard!

I can't believe that this old thread is alive again. I wonder if it is a sign? ;)

How about

Extravagant
Pavillions
Convey
Overseas
Travel

Or

Excess
Perambulation
Can
Overtax
Toes

:lmao:

Every
Person
Can
Overheat
Terribly

That's how i felt when I visit epcot durring the summer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter