• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you know anyone who has exactly the same name as a famous person?

When my sons were in school, I was acquainted with two fathers of their friends with very unfortunate names. One was Robin Hood (kinda funny) and the 2nd was Timothy McVeigh. It was around the time of the OKC bombing too, poor guy.

Our local baseball team had a Kyle Wren.. not quite right, but still close enough to make him the villain at Star Wars nights.

my DH good friend from grade school name is David Nelson. Funny too cause he has a hard time checking in for flights with his name I’m not exactly sure what but the famous David Nelson was involved in something sort of shady

I have a family member who’s name is Barbara Walter. She’s close in age to Barbara Walters, too. My DH has a couple Benjamin Franklin’s (first and middle names) in his family.

My friend is married to Tom Brady.
Dennis Miller is my kids' swim coach.
A friend of mine used to date James Brown.

My brother-in-law is Stephen King.

Actually, although I don't see the resemblance, many people ask DH if he is Stephen King (the author). We live in the Bangor, Maine area so it happens several times a year. DH's response? "I'm not Stephen King, but my brother is!"

I saw where someone else posted Jennifer Lopez. I worked with a Jennifer Lopez. Her nickname at work?? J-Lo, of course. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter