Do you know any reason why I can't get Garden Grill Breakfast reservations for 10/31

rickdeni

Mouseketeer
I have tried again and again and it keeps telling me nothing is available for that time and 1 hour before and after. I called Disney Dining who got the same results. I thought someone had said that these are the easiest reservations to get at the last minute so I am confused why I can't get reservations 6 months in advance.

I beleive Garden Grill only has dinner. You're talking about the restaurant in Epcot, right?

I beleive Garden Grill only has dinner. You're talking about the restaurant in Epcot, right?

This is the only Garden Grill I know of also, and you are correct. Garden Grill only serves dinner now. The sites I've looked at have it opening for dinner at 4:30 pm.

I have tried again and again and it keeps telling me nothing is available for that time and 1 hour before and after. I called Disney Dining who got the same results. I thought someone had said that these are the easiest reservations to get at the last minute so I am confused why I can't get reservations 6 months in advance.

When we went last year, I tried over and over and over again to obtain GG ressie. I never succeeded. I do have a reservation for our trip in September, but I made it at exactly 180 days. In my experiance, these reservations are hard to come by.

This is the only Garden Grill I know of also, and you are correct. Garden Grill only serves dinner now. The sites I've looked at have it opening for dinner at 4:30 pm.

I just wanted to be sure they weren't confusing it with Garden Grove... :rolleyes: Thanks for confirming that it's dinner only! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter