do you have too many belongings , the right amount or not enough?

To much don’t open my kitchen cabinets. To many mugs and just odds and ends .

My closet, to many clothes of every size.

Our double garage can not get a car in it. Bikes, bins full of camping stuff, fifth wheel hitch and a whole wall of cleaning products and car fluids.

Way too much.
We are getting old and don't want our kids to have to deal with it all.
We are starting to purge tomorrow......might take a couple of rounds. And not sure what to do with it all. Some good stuff, but nothing they are interested in, like Disney pins

I’d say we still have too much even though after the death of our parents and having to go through their homes we worked on getting rid of a lot of our stuff. We’re currently working on going through our house again since the death of my mother in law a couple months ago and have been taking stuff over to her house for the estate tag sale coming up. I don’t want our son to have to deal with a bunch of stuff like our parents had. Talk about knick knacks. Holy cow! I prefer a more minimalistic life. If only I could persuade my husband to do that.

On some things too much I’m getting rid of stuff
On other items I would like more - more small items to decorate with you can never have enough but these are obtained adhoc from thrifting so it’s hit or miss
Clothing I need to get rid of items I no longer care for or that don’t fit ( I’ve lost weight ) and purchase a few ( just a few) new items - again that will be a process

I’ve been getting rid of a lot lately and slowly tackling things room by room

Probably more than I need, and but a whole lot less than a lot of people.

There is not a room in my house that would not be improved by removing something - too much.

Way, way, way too much. We have been getting rid of stuff pretty much since 2021 when we went from a 3000 sq ft house with a full basement to a 1200 sq ft house with no basement, and there's no end in sight. It's borderline embarrassing all the crap we kept around.

I wish I could go back to 25 y/o me and say: less stuff, more adventures.

Last edited:
3300+ sq foot house packed to the roof full of too much stuff!!!

I try to purge as much as possible. I think I'm somewhere just above the right amount, but not by much.

To be fair, I am a minimalist.

Way too much stuff. I live in the house I grew up in so I have all my parents stuff on top of my families stuff. Every time I look to get rid of stuff my father guilts me into keeping. Having a hoarder in the house is tough.

Depends - some things too many and some things not enough. Small housing footprint, so I can never really have too, too much...

We definitely have more than we need. I'm slowing down a lot on shopping for new stuff because I don't want to think where I can put them. Some of the stuff they are merely sentimental value...like Disney maps, we have a drawer full of them! Do we still need the MK map from 2003? Absolutely not! But why do we keep it? Just because.... 🤷‍♀️😂

I'm of the belief that everyone has too much, some more than others.

I am very much a minimalist and I know I still have too much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter