Do You Have to Pay to use Spa Showers?

Princess Katelet

Mouseketeer
Hello, do you have to pay to use the larger showers in the spa on Oasis? If not, what do you do, just walk in there and shower??

Yes on oasis class the spa showers are not free to use. I know that if you book a service at the spa you get to use showers. Also might be able to buy a spa pass to use showers, steam room and sauna.

Are there locker room showers for the gym? That might be what the OP was asking about, much like people use the locker room showers on DCL instead of waiting for their family members to get out of the shower in their stateroom. I know I use the locker room showers all the time on DCL because they're bigger.

Are there locker room showers for the gym? That might be what the OP was asking about, much like people use the locker room showers on DCL instead of waiting for their family members to get out of the shower in their stateroom. I know I use the locker room showers all the time on DCL because they're bigger.
Not for free on Oasis class ships. You would have to book a spa treatment to use the spa showers on Oasis. On freedom class ships, you can use the showers for free.

Not for free on Oasis class ships. You would have to book a spa treatment to use the spa showers on Oasis. On freedom class ships, you can use the showers for free.

Wow. That seems like a bit of an oversight. It's not like they were hurting for space when they built Oasis (and the other ships in the class). ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter