Do You have the Bellman take cases of water to your room at DLH?

TSRE

Mouseketeer
Or is that just too tacky? We can't imagine buying botted water in the parks, between the four of us, we'll go through 3 Costco flats in a week. Last year we left the water in the car and went out and filled a bag up every few days, but that was a pain. Just wanted opinions, since I know quite a few people here have stayed at the DLH.

never done it my self , but last time I did see a family who drove in had water and snacks with them and they were on the bell cart.
I know from here in Vegas the bell man here will carry anything, they just want the tips, that is really how they supplement their income! Don't be shy about bringing it along, just remember the extra lifting the bell man did with an extra dollar! Any way it is not their business what you bring!

I have done it all all three DIsney hotels, no one even blinks an eye. And I tip well so I am sure they don't care what they are carrying! Go for it!

Andrea

When we've stayed at the WDW resort we have taken food and drinks and had the bell staff take them to the room. More than happy to with the right tip.

Water is a little expensive at the park but we usually just have stuff for the room.

Have a great trip to DL.

Thanks - that puts my mind at ease. I worry too much about little stuff like that - and we always tip well, too, if the service is good, so it really shouldn't matter.

I wouldn't mind buying water, but my husband can down 32 oz. in one gulp, so it would get really expensive - like hundreds of dollars! Even with bringing 3 flats, we will be buying some. Good to know we can have it brought up and be done with it.

We order water online from Staples office supply the week before we arrive. They deliver it to the front desk and it is stored until we arrive. We pick it up when we check in. Also, if you join Staples "club" they have free delivery.

Last summer when we were at disneyland we went into the GC to check out the lobby and I saw a bell man pushing a cart full of bottled water, snacks and a families luggage. I thought to myself, "What a great idea!" :)

We've done it at GC and other hotels around the country also. I say if you're bringing it, put it on the cart and be done with it. Its not the bellmans business what he's bringing up, I just wouldnt lay a big ol' box of maxi pads on top of my suitcases..... :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter