do you have something to eat first or something to drink first in the morning?

Up at 5:20 am to get ready. In kitchen usually at 6 and I will have a banana. Make coffee and something like a breakfast burrito out the door by 6:15 and eat on the way to work

I'm one of those ridiculous moms with her big Stanley 🤣 It gets filled up with water (and sometimes a powdered flavor/vitamin mix) when I wake up.

Liquid first and often only. I’m not a big breakfast eater.

I change my morning beverage often to fit my whims. Some days it’s coffee, others, tea and nothing wrong with hot water sometimes flavored with a slice of ginger.

In the morning, I always start my day with a glass of water. It's become a refreshing ritual for me, and I find that it helps wake me up. Plus, since I've started taking care of my health, staying hydrated has become a priority. Also, I plan a regular checkup, is igenex customer service good? Any reviews? One-two hours after waking up, I usually follow up with breakfast to fuel up for the day ahead.

Last edited:
Only a drink of water when I take my thyroid medication and then nothing else of an hour.
I take that too with another pill I have to take on an empty stomach but only wait 30 minutes.

So for me it’s just water.

Always water first- I only eat between the hours of 10am and 6 PM ( at the latest) so its always water until 10am

I take that too with another pill I have to take on an empty stomach but only wait 30 minutes.

So for me it’s just water.

My doctor told me that it is better if you wait a full hour, that 30 minutes is the minimum. I was having so many issues that I took her advice and started waiting the full hour. It really isn't that difficult to do for me. I get up take the pill, get ready for work, etc. By the time I get to the office it has been an hour. I then make my coffee (decaf, so no need to have it first thing) and a bowl of oatmeal.

My doctor told me that it is better if you wait a full hour, that 30 minutes is the minimum. I was having so many issues that I took her advice and started waiting the full hour. It really isn't that difficult to do for me. I get up take the pill, get ready for work, etc. By the time I get to the office it has been an hour. I then make my coffee (decaf, so no need to have it first thing) and a bowl of oatmeal.
No one told me about the thyroid one I was taking it at night until my sister told me it was suppose to be taking on an empty stomach. I moved it to the morning with the other high blood pressure pill? Maybe I should wait an hour no one told me how long to wait. Going to ask a pharmacist things you learn on the boards.

No one told me about the thyroid one I was taking it at night until my sister told me it was suppose to be taking on an empty stomach. I moved it to the morning with the other high blood pressure pill? Maybe I should wait an hour no one told me how long to wait. Going to ask a pharmacist things you learn on the boards.
I was told water only and nothing else at all. No other pills, drinks, food, anything. They told me to wait 30 minutes to an hour before ingesting anything else after taking the med. They really, really drove the 'nothing else but water' point home many times.

Reactions: NAB
I always have a bottle of something (juice, soda, tea etc) on my bedside table that I sip from if I wake up in the night and first thing in the morning, my mouth gets so dry. I rarely eat breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter