Do you have an Ikea near you?

binny

do something that MATTERS!
I love Ikea and I miss shopping there! :( the nearest one is in Seattle I think. Thats a bit far for a shopping trip, though Ive been known to do it before :)

Do you have one near you and do you like them?

We have one about an hour or so away. We LOVE IKEA!!! It's worth the drive.:)

they sel Swediesh furniture. Really cool, modular stuff!

I LOVE it. I want to go to Ikea!!

www.ikea.com yes I could shop online but it isnt the same!

We stop at the one in Houston whenever we're down visiting family. On our last trip we brought back some bookcases for DS, a few things for the kitchen and a light bulb! You know, one of those weird light bulbs. :D

Yes, about 15 minutes away, but have never been there. Drive by it for years, but that's it.

DAN!!!
You have to go to Ikea!!!

You'll love it :)

Think of all the things you could possibly want and then a few you never knew you had to have... THATS Ikea!

Got one about 45 mins away, like Dan, driven past in numerous time, but never been in. My brother shops there a fair bit tho........:)

Dan, give it a try sometime. Just the gadgets and spacesavers are fascinating.

*love* Ikea!

In fact almost posted on your flooring thread, binny... we are doing our first level in the Pergo style flooring that Ikea sells..

It's actually made in the same factory as Pergo, but Ikea sells it for $1.50/sq ft instead of $3.99 for Pergo at Home Depot :)

Love the deals on everything at Ikea.. love my chair, my table.. love it all :)

:)
beth

I also LOVE Ikea. I have a queen sized bed, DS has a dresser and we have lots of kitchen gadgets.

We drive almost 3 hours to Pittsburgh to the nearest. We make a day of it and have lunch at the Quaker Steak and Lube. Love that place too.

Yah, you betcha', we do! It has been a while since I've been there, but I love their accessories and have some furniture from there too - coffee tables, computer table, etc. I love to people watch there, too. Some pretty hip people shop there (at least in the Seattle store).

<font color=navy>We have an IKEA about 5 minutes from my house. I've been in it a couple of times... the last time was awful! I came out with fedderbedden (down comforters) down pillows, bed sacks, pillow cases, and miscellaneous stuff, and ended up spending a lot more than I originally intended to!

Reminds me - gotta go back to that store! ;)

yup...we have one about 30-45 minutes away and i LOVE them!

my armoire is from there and I just love it!
my empire state building pic is from there!
and my 3 mirrors(I saw them on trading spaces...Vern did a room with them!)
and my 2 mini=sets of drawers(I saw those on Real World NYC)

they have cute furniture and accesories and they are pretty cheap!

I love it!

I am blessed to have one within a ten minute drive from me (plymouth meeting PA)

Its a fun place, and we have gotten a lot of stuff from there.
I have a computer desk, sofa, three chairs, picture frames.

Its a fun, modern place. The ballroom is fun as well for the kids.

We don't have one. I like the way their furniture looks when I see it on TV programs like Trading Spaces, but I just can't stand to order furniture online without really seeing it. DH probably wouldn't ever let me shop there again anyway since he doesn't like to put stuff together. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter