Do you have a motto you live by??

Hanlon's Razor: "Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity."

Also: "Nothing is more dangerous than an idea when it is the only one you have." - Emile Chartier

I have a few. They are oldies but goodies.

Turn the other cheek.

Treat people the way you would like to be treated.

Don't judge a person until you've walked in their shoes.

I've got a few:

No one ever went to their grave saying "Gee, I wish I'd spent more time at the office"

(Or, rephrased: treasure the time with the ones you love, because you never know when they'll be gone)

Worry about the big things in life, and the small things will take care of themselves.

Live like you were dying.

Treat others with respect.

And the latest, from my Tae Kwon Do: Courtesy, Integrety, Perseverance, Self Control, Indominable Spirit and Victory.

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things :crazy:

Mine is, If it is done by a Dunn , It's done right.
And my other is "Never say never."
Kim

I have used this one a lot recently -

"Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part".

Stitchfans said:
If its not life threatening don't worry about it.

:rotfl: That's what I used to say to my 1st graders on the playground.

WDWHound said:
I have used this one a lot recently -

"Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part".

I actually have that one hanging on my office wall! :rotfl:

Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching, and live like tomorrow isn't gonna come.

In no particular order:
1. Don't frown, you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
2. You can teach an old dog new tricks with the right kind of treats!
3. We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh.
4. Marrying a divorced man is ecologically responsible. In a world where there are more women than men, it pays to recycle.
5. Friends are God's apology for relations.
6. Enjoy yourself. If you can't enjoy yourself, enjoy someone else.
7. In a world filled with blatent propositions, brash overatures and blatent proposals... Get your share!
8. Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.
9. The second best thing to do with your lips is smile. :love2:

If we weren't all crazy, we would go insane...

and my signature line below....to me it means that have your own opinion and just not following the crowd is really the best way to enjoy life.

My motto is "No regrets." I believe everything that happens to you and everything you choose to do in life shapes you into the person you are meant to be. Therefore, you should never regret anything, no matter how many mistakes you've made in the past. I intend to live by that motto until the day I die.

Sometimes you're the windshield...sometimes you're the bug.

There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way.

I can handle anything....I have children. (I have this on a license plate) I love it and live it each and every day of my life. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter