• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

do you have a mac or a windows computer?

mac or windows?

• i have a mac.

• windows.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Imma PC
Just got Windows 7
My uncle works for Microsoft&we get everything free-zies :-)

We have Macs at school and I hate them.

Windows Vista. I was just telling my dad how I would love a Mac for Christmas but they are a wicked amount of money.

everytime I get on apple.com on a PC it always freezes up! Does that happen with any of you?

I just got my MacBook Pro (15 inches of beauty) for my 18th birthday and couldn't be happier. I use Mac's at school and my internship since Mac are leaps and bounds above Windows for design/photography. I've wanted one for the longest time. I was planning on buying at the beginning of summer because I need it for art school, but my parents surprised me with it for my birthday. =)

I have windows but i really want a mac for christmas.

As much as I want a mac... I have 2 desktops and one laptop, all of them Windows. I'm gonna get windows 7 this weekend. Getting it for $30 with my student discount.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter