Do you have a list of all the charac.

savs

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a list of all the characters that we would see on board the 7 night Magic? I was planning on making special autograph pages for each character to sign.

Is there any of the Pooh gang on the ship?

So far I realize these characters are there.....

Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Caption Hook
Wendy
Goofy

Who else would be there? Thanks,

Can't remember if I saw any Pooh characters but you will see:

Cinderella
Jasmine
Belle
Snow White
Pinocchio
Chip
Dale
Pluto
Mr. Smee
Peter Pan

MJ

We saw Alice in Wonderland and the I'm late Rabbit one morning a the character breakfast along with Snow White and 1 of the dwarfs, The 2 bears from Jungle Book. 101 Dalmatian Puppies which I believe only appear on the Halloween cruises.

Does anyone know if the characters are the same on the 4 day?
I'm on the Wonder May 4-8 and would love to know what characters we might see!

"Ginger" - do you know if Alice is a regular or was that only for Halloween too? If she isn't there, I'm going to have to find her at WDW after our cruise. We have to see her and Wendy!

Here is my list from cruising in January. I did not see what was going on in the kids programs but here is what I saw:
Captain Hook
Mr. Smee
Mickey Mouse
Minnie Mouse
Donald Duck
Pluto
Goofy
Alice in Wonderland
White Rabbit
Cinderella
Belle (gold dress)
Chip & Dale
There are plenty of Disney Characters in their Dreams show but whether they roam the ship I don't know. I didn't see them. We saw Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Chip & Dale, and Donald in many different outfits from formal to tropical, casual.

dianedisney...were you on a 7 day or 3/4 day cruise? I've been trying to find out if they have the same characters on both. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter