Do You Get A Separate Parking Pass For Mickeys Halloween Treat?

DisnyMama

<font color=blue>Can't keep my hands off of Pete's
I bought my tickets with my AP at Guest Services at DLR last Saturday and a friend of mine who bought her's on-line seems to think that you get a separate parking pass along with your tickets when they send them to you but she hasn't gotten hers yet. When I bought mine they did not give me a parking pass.

I was under the assumption that the tickets would get you free parking for the three hour event according to the news letter. Has anyone else received their tickets and was or was there not a parking pass included with the tickets?

Thanks for the help!
Shannon princess:

I got my tickets several weeks ago. I don't remember a separate parking pass, but can't be sure. I think the tickets said they were good for parking, but I just looked at them quickly then put them in a safe place. I'll check when I get home if someone else doesn't have an answer first.

I don't remember a seperate parking pass, and unless you get there really early, I doubt they will even be asking for money at the parking structure. Since this event starts later, they will probably have stopped charging for the parking structure.

Donna

Donna,

Very good point about the parking toll booths. Thanks you guys for making me feel a little more relaxed about the whole thing. I hope you and your families have a great time.

HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! pirate:

Shannon

I asked about this and was told that the ticket media also gives you entrance to the structure.

u get a seperate piece of paper taped to ur ticket envolpope that is ur free parking the structure charges parking all night... just show the paper and they wil let u in for free

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter