Do you get a better room if you check in early?

della

DIS Veteran
We have decided to head down to BCV in December. We will be checking in on a Sunday (with everyone else)!! It looks like the best priced flight I can find, will probably not get me to the resort before 8 pm. Are we going to get the stinkiest room because we will be among the last to arrive??? :confused3

I do think you get better rooms checking in earlier. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Did you make any special requests?
When I stayed at BCV in August, we arrived about 7 pm. I had requested 1st floor, view of the quiet pool.... my sister requested only to be near me- specifically put, she said "put us near the Walshs"
I got 2nd floor pool view and it was a great room, I didn't even regret not having 1st floor because we were near the elevator. My sister was close by, down a hallway that did not have pool view. But we did both get what we requested.

My only request is non smoking. What types of room do you all request at BCV??

I have always checked in around 1-4 and have gotten great rooms...but all I ask for is the medical non smoking(that is the only thing I need).

della said:
We have decided to head down to BCV in December. We will be checking in on a Sunday (with everyone else)!! It looks like the best priced flight I can find, will probably not get me to the resort before 8 pm. Are we going to get the stinkiest room because we will be among the last to arrive??? :confused3
At Beach Club Villas, the time I got a room that most closely matched my requests (and one of my favorites) was the time I checked in latest, almost 8:00 at night. The time I got a room I liked least was when I checked in earliest-10:45am. So who knows what will happen!

We only ever request non-smoking for medical reasons (asthma). If I am on a solo trip and at OKW, I will ask to be close to the bus stop so I don't have far to walk alone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter