Do you ever wish you'd never heard of Disneyland?

"They both loved it, but there was no expectation or anticipation for them. People dream forever of seeing the castle and when they finally get to see it, I have to imagine it's much more meaningful. "

Well if there is a Disney park you have never been to i imagine you might feel like that too.

I will feel that way when i first go to WDW and Tokyo.

I had only gone once, when I was 10 yrs old in 1978. I loved it and dreamed about it for years. But life got in the way and I said "some day". Then I had children and they started asking me to take them and I said "some day". In 2007 dh and I took them and got 2 day hoppers...fully expecting to enjoy it b/c the girls were enjoying it. To our surprise WE, the grown-ups, enjoyed it just as much for ourselves kwim! We saved our money and bought AP's the following year. Then we bought a house and had to put traveling on hold. We're hoping to get AP's again this fall. Our lives feel empty w/o DLR.

Thanks for listening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter