Do you ever go back to the College you went to?

Do you ever go back to your College?

• Total voters
I have not returned to the colleges that I attended for my Associates or Bachelors degrees. It's been 20 years, I no longer live in that state.

The university that I obtained my masters degree from I use to work at, but have not been back in 8 years as we moved to the other side of the country.

I do not return to my old college really. I bet it's been more than 10 years since I have been back. I do not have a reason for not going back, I just don't have a reason to drive the 2+ hours to go back to visit.

I haven't been back since graduation in December of 2000. The University is about 3.5 hours from my house, so I'm not ever really near there. I wasn't in a sorority or anything that would really draw me back for Homecoming, so I've just not been back.

All the time for sporting events...football, softball, baseball, basketball, gymnastics. I only live about 45 minutes away.

All the time for sporting events...football, softball, baseball, basketball, gymnastics. I only live about 45 minutes away.
I live an hour away and after I graduated I went back to Football games for a while, mostly for the social aspect, not the sport.
At one point some guy named Tom Flores was our quarterback.
Then in 1995 they dropped the football program. They have since torn down the stadium which was a community asset as every local High School team played their Homecoming games there.

I haven't been back to my old university since graduation. I've never lived nearby. This has made me nostalgic for a visit, though!

I, also, grew up in a (different) university town. I have visited that campus since and am keen to make the drive again. Somehow, I have more memories from there, maybe because it was spread over a longer period and I think it's more a part of the local community, too.

Never for my undergrad. My DSS graduated from TN Tech where I did most of my MBA so I was back there a few times.

I voted no. Basically I now live over 1,000 miles from that college. Back when I lived and worked in the general area (work was ~20 miles away) I occasionally drove through. Occasionally as in every 2-3 years. So, my answer is no.

Yeah. They gave me some alumni award. I think it's just a way to try and get more money from everyone so they can win it too.

No, CUNY was more of a pragmatic this or nothing choice than a Rah Rah sort of school. I did get an excellent education but there was no PEP SQUAD... although thinking on it that could just have been me:smokin: I was always more of a back of the classroom lots of smoking breaks sort of a person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter