Do we still get luggage tags?

Spotthecat

Mouseketeer
Our Fantasy cruise is this coming Saturday - we leave on Thursday. Normally we would have received the luggage tags by now - do they still send those??? What happens if you don't have them - do the porters at drop-off write down your room number on something??

They are still mailing them and yes the Porters have blank ones they fill out if you don't get them in time.

We were on the Fantasy this past November. Lots of people didn't get their tags until they went home after the cruise!

No worries. The porters will write everything down and make sure your luggage ends up in front of your stateroom!

Happy Sailing!

They are still doing them. We got ours for the end of March today! However, we didn't get ours for one of our cruises last year and as others said, it wasn't a big deal. They just tagged them at the port.

We received ours approx 2 weeks before sailing and are in Canada. We were assigned our stateroom on Tuesday and luggage tags were delivered Friday of the same week.

So we are sailing on the Magic in three weeks time and we are VGT with no room assigned as of yet.

I was thinking I won’t get luggage tags, but lo and behold we got luggage tags in the mail. They have our names and bar codes but a blank space where the stateroom number would be and a line for us to write it in when we get it.

First time to ever get tags like this so thought I would share.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter