• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do we need ADR's

scottish mum

<font color=darkorchid>We still have 2 posties in
I've not been to DLP since over 4 years and even then didn't do many sit down meals. We've been to WDW several times and we know if we want somewhere specific to eat we must book it well in advance. Is this the same for DLP, it is just myself and hubby going so hoping to enjoy a few nice meals. We are going end of jan so know it will be quiet.

Also any recommendations of good places to eat and if I need to book in advance anyone know the number.

Thanks

You can book in advance by calling 08448008111 from the UK.

You can also make reservation at City Hall when you arrive. As you are going during an off peak season then booking by phone may not be neccesary. We went for the first week of Halloween and it was rather busy but we were still able to make bookings at City Hall for evening meals.

I'd recommend, Walts, Cafe Mickey, Blue Lagoon and possibly Inventions at the DLH

Even in the height of summer we have not pre-booked our meals and waited until we arrived and then either booked in the morning at the restaurant or at City Hall.

Almost all of the Disney Village restaurants cannot be booked and understandably are busiest if you wait until the park closes before trying to get seated.

If you are looking for table service then Cafe Mickey (character meal), Walts and Blue Lagoon all have their supporters. The hotel restaurants often have good reviews so are worth considering :)

Thanks. Is there anywhere that will give you the full list of menus for all the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter