• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do we need 2 Disney accounts to reserve Genie + and ILL$ at the same time?

_Kristi_

Earning My Ears
In the past, my husband and I would both login to my Disney account on our phones to update fastpasses and make reservations; he does not have his own Disney account. Can we login to my Disney account on different devices at 7:00am to reserve Genie + and ILL$ simultaneously or will one of us be kicked out?

You could end up booking these two things at times very far apart, particularly if both your ILL$ and G+ LL are extremely popular attractions Just to warn you that this is possible, in case you're trying to coordinate the timing of your park day.

DH and I did this during Thanksgiving. We were right next to each other. Usually, one of us would do the ILL and the other Genie+. He logs into my MDE account via the app on his phone.

Make sure both of you know how to navigate the app so you aren’t bothering one another while booking. I’m the one who usually books and my husband had no clue how to navigate the app so you can imagine how that went at 7am when I was trying to book mine and help him simultaneously. 😂

Genie+ wasn’t the easiest for me to get around on my first go. But with a little recon before the trip, it’s easy to figure out how to book/cancel.

We had no trouble. Dh grabbed RoR and I grabbed Slinky Dog on separate phones with one account

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter