• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do they still do the galley tour on the fantasy?

MrsJobba1

Dvc owner at BWV & SSR
Just wondering do they still do a galley tour on the fantasy?

it’s been over 10 years since I have done a 7 night cruise.

can you book this online if they do it?
thanks

thanks
Whether there's a galley tour or not depends on the cruise director & chef. It's not pre-bookable. When you board the ship, go to Guest Services and ask, they may say they need to check into it. They may take your name to contact you if they find there will be one.

We have asked each of our 11 cruises, half of them in Concierge, and they never offered one. I know they do some behind-the-scenes on 14-nights cruises, but I’ve never been able to get one on cruises between 3 and 12 nights.

thanks

I am going to be onboard in a few days and we are all interested in a galley tour. My daughter’s boyfriend is training to be a chef and works at Swan & Dolphin so he’s particularly interested. I’ll let you know if we have any luck.

I am going to be onboard in a few days and we are all interested in a galley tour. My daughter’s boyfriend is training to be a chef and works at Swan & Dolphin so he’s particularly interested. I’ll let you know if we have any luck.
The fact that one of the guests works for a Disney-related enterprise, in the food department, can help you get a personalized tour. In the same way, current or prior marine engineers sometimes get a tour of the bridge. In both instances, you would need to be invited by an officer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter