Do they still do the Electrical Water Pageant?

Jafar30

DIS Veteran
First not sure if this is the right section of the boards. But I was just listening to some theme park music and the Electrical Water Pageant came up. I remember seeing back in the 80's. Just wondering if it still is playing.

Can you watch from GF? If so, where is the best place?
Times are :
Poly 9P
GF 9:15p
WL 9:35p
FW 9:45p
CR 10:05p
MK 10:20 but says only if park open late.

I will add last year often poly was starting at 8:50 so be ready 15 mins early to be safe.

Gf i watch from boat dock or the back side of BC lobby(exit doors for a nice view).

Love the pageant!

Here's the official page:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/magic-kingdom/electrical-water-pageant/

It includes viewing times.

I would just caution for others reading along that completely accurate EWP times are a touch elusive, so the disclaimer on Disney’s page about how times may vary very much applies. As the HEA time moves around during the year, EWP adjusts.

For example, HEA is currently at 9:15pm, which is also listed as the time for EWP at GF. Not sure when they are running EWP at GF at the moment, but it’ll either be before or after HEA.

Just something to keep in mind when trying to time EWP.

Because of the parade I get no grief from the girls when I add Narcoossee's to our once a trip restaurant list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter