Do they have birthday pins?

tallym

Mouseketeer
Do they have birthday pins at Dlp?
I understand theyu have these at WDW and you get an extra fuss made if you wear one...Does this apply at Dlp? :banana: :earseek: :wave2:

Sorry i don't know about the ones given out by Disney. But I do know you can buy a Happy Birthday pin at DLP. Our eldest DS brought one home for his sister last October. As far as i can remember it's a large Winnie Pooh pin which opens.

I'm sure I read a post on here about a week ago that said that if you go to City Hall (or Guest Relations in the Studios) and say it's your birthday, you get a badge and a phone call from Goofy. Worth trying even if it's not your birthday ;)

Rhiannon :wizard:

DisneyRGB said:
I'm sure I read a post on here about a week ago that said that if you go to City Hall (or Guest Relations in the Studios) and say it's your birthday, you get a badge and a phone call from Goofy. Worth trying even if it's not your birthday ;)

Rhiannon :wizard:

Wonder if I could get away with pretending all five of us were born on the same day!LOL :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Wow! thanks! That would be great! :flower:
I can only try. I think I'll go to city hall on our arrival day and see what they can do. ::MickeyMo

tallym said:
Wow! thanks! That would be great! :flower:
I can only try. I think I'll go to city hall on our arrival day and see what they can do. ::MickeyMo

Please could you post up what happens at City Hall when you get back? I'd like to know this too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter