Do they charge for parking if arriving early?

yoko

Mouseketeer
Hi: I am planning on arriving at FW early---well before the check-in time of 1 PM. Do they let me park my RV at the parking lot so I can take a Disney bus to themeparks? Do they let me park for free?

Yes, you can park your RV in the lot. When you arrive, the CM's will give you your information (campsite #, etc). They will also give you your resort ID's. You can then park in the lot if your campsite is not ready and go off for the day. When you get back, just use your ID card at the gate and go to your campsite with your RV.

Have a great time!

Go ahead and check in as soon as you arrive. You might get lucky and get a campsite right away. If they have a spot they will let you in right away. We have checked in and gotten a campsite at 6am. If they do not have a site available they will at least do the paper work and give you your IDs, parking pass and literature. You can either then park in the FW lot or drive to a park and use the resort pass to get free parking. You may also catch a bus to anywhere including into the campground to look around, go swimming or whatever. You will not be given your site number until it is ready so you will have to go or call back to the front desk to get the actual site number. We live close so we almost always check in early. You don't always get a site but you do miss the long lines and are more likely to get a good spot if you are willing to wait. If you arrive late you get whatever is left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter