Do the sliding bathroom doors lock?

Jess Marie

Earning My Ears
We are looking at the Polynesian Resort deluxe studio. I see from a room tour that the bathroom doors are the sliding doors. Does anyone know if those doors have locks? TIA

I can’t speak to the Poly, but I am fairly certain they do at the Riviera; there is a little tab that pops out. I would be surprised if they don’t also have that at the other resorts.

Years ago, people said on here that you could take a door stopper with you, and stick that under the door to keep people from opening it while you are in the bathroom. (The triangle-shaped ones.)

The POLY ones do lock. There are other resorts that do not have locks, truthfully it has never been an issue for us.

For what it is worth at Pop the door to the shower/toilet area locks but I do not believe the barn door to the sink area does

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter