• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do real men eat quiche?

We both eat quiche, and no emasculating devious women in sight. Then again, we're gay so maybe that proves the point. LOL

And other similar dishes - Impossible Cheeseburger Pie came into question today.
View attachment 531882
I think you mean 'Scrambled Egg Pies' and yes we do.
This is one of the sillier manly-unmanly tropes though. Quiche is basically just an omelet in a crust right? So the implication is that the French name makes it feminine?

Soufflé on the other hand ... also delicious.

I think you mean 'Scrambled Egg Pies' and yes we do.
This is one of the sillier manly-unmanly tropes though. Quiche is basically just an omelet in a crust right? So the implication is that the French name makes it feminine?

Soufflé on the other hand ... also delicious.

Is not omelette also a french word? 🇫🇷

I didn't know about Impossible Foods meat substitute. I grew up calling it Impossible Cheeseburger Pie, thanks for clarifying

Honestly - never heard of it before. And when I've never heard of something before it's easy enough for me to just fill in the blanks with what I do know.

giphy.gif

My husband used to call it "chick food" until I found a recipe he loves. He used to say the same about salads and now loves them.

He also hated hummus until I called it "bean dip" and then he would eat almost the whole bowl.

My husband used to call it "chick food" until I found a recipe he loves. He used to say the same about salads and now loves them.

He also hated hummus until I called it "bean dip" and then he would eat almost the whole bowl.

Of course hummus is "chick food". After all, it's made from "chick peas". Doesn't get more "chick food" than that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter