Do my Hotel reservations merge automatically?

kattyjemmeg

Mouseketeer
Hi, we are staying at CBR for 4 nights, then moving to POFQ for 3 nights. When my FP window opens, will I be able to book 60+7 at that point (covering my whole stay)? Or can I only book 60+4 and then wait to get to 60 days for my POFQ stay?

Does that make sense??

Will MDE treat my reservations and being one whole stay in terms of the way FP works?

Thanks a lot

As long as your checkout day at CBR is the same as your check in day at POFQ you can book all 7 (or even 8 if you wish) days of FPs. Disney doesn’t officially recognize “split-stays” but the FP system knows you are still on property and let’s you book through consecutive reservations.

I've heard that it doesn't even have to be that your check out day is your new check in day? For example, I have a check out on Monday and my new ressie isn't until Tuesday. The days are touching, but I'm not staying on property Monday night. I was told they would merge together and I would be able to make all fp's at once. Is this true? I certainly hope so as my fp day is Sunday and I am counting on it! If someone could clarify, thank you!

Hi, we are staying at CBR for 4 nights, then moving to POFQ for 3 nights. When my FP window opens, will I be able to book 60+7 at that point (covering my whole stay)? Or can I only book 60+4 and then wait to get to 60 days for my POFQ stay?

Does that make sense??

Will MDE treat my reservations and being one whole stay in terms of the way FP works?

Thanks a lot

You may find the FP FAQ helpful, specifically the Split Stays post.

I've heard that it doesn't even have to be that your check out day is your new check in day? For example, I have a check out on Monday and my new ressie isn't until Tuesday. The days are touching, but I'm not staying on property Monday night. I was told they would merge together and I would be able to make all fp's at once. Is this true? I certainly hope so as my fp day is Sunday and I am counting on it! If someone could clarify, thank you!
I don't believe that would work but as @mesaboy2 mentioned there is lots of great information on the FP FAQ.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/fastpass-frequently-asked-questions.3491680/

As long as your checkout day at CBR is the same as your check in day at POFQ you can book all 7 (or even 8 if you wish) days of FPs. Disney doesn’t officially recognize “split-stays” but the FP system knows you are still on property and let’s you book through consecutive reservations.

OK, so I looked over the FAQ and I didn't see this (maybe just missed it, sorry) -- my DH is going to be there 1 day ahead of the rest of us (myself and kids). He is staying at Pop for that 1 night. Next day, we arrive and all check in to CBR. So does only HIS FP+ window open when he checks into Pop or can I book everyone's FPs? Both reservations show under my MDE account in my Itinerary.

OK, so I looked over the FAQ and I didn't see this (maybe just missed it, sorry) -- my DH is going to be there 1 day ahead of the rest of us (myself and kids). He is staying at Pop for that 1 night. Next day, we arrive and all check in to CBR. So does only HIS FP+ window open when he checks into Pop or can I book everyone's FPs? Both reservations show under my MDE account in my Itinerary.
Only the guests who are in his room on that first night are allowed to make FPs 60 days before the date so the rest of your party would not be able to book until a day later unless you could get on his reservation.

Only the guests who are in his room on that first night are allowed to make FPs 60 days before the date so the rest of your party would not be able to book until a day later unless you could get on his reservation.

Alrighty thank you for the info!!

Double check your MDE account. Up until last week both of our rooms at All-Star movies were linked and showing up in our vacation plans. Now that all the glitches have started only one reservation will pull up and several people in our party are missing and not showing tickets. But if you do not experience those problems then you should be good to go.

If your familiy’s CBR stay was booked as a room/ticket package then you’d have to wait until 60 days before your CBR check-in date to book FP.

If your CBR stay was booked as a room-only stay and your park tickets were purchased separately, then you’ll be able to book FP for your entire family 60 days before your DH’s Pop Century stay.

If your familiy’s CBR stay was booked as a room/ticket package then you’d have to wait until 60 days before your CBR check-in date to book FP.

If your CBR stay was booked as a room-only stay and your park tickets were purchased separately, then you’ll be able to book FP for your entire family 60 days before your DH’s Pop Century stay.

Oh really? Okay, that is good to know. It is a room only stay. Thank you for the information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter