Do my ADRs for May look ok?

smile145

Mouseketeer
I just made my ADRs for late May since we just planned the trip so I didn’t get in at the 180 mark but still got everything I wanted very easily (probably because no character meals). What does everyone think of these? Any issues I am not seeing?

We are a party of 2 adults, driving so we have our own car, and we are staying at Boardwalk Inn so we wanted to be at Epcot the first and last night for ease of walking back. We are staying club level so we can grab a small breakfast at the lounge most days.

We are taking a break from character meals this time.

Sat May 18 - arrival day
Hoping for Rose and Crown illuminations package when booking opens but nothing booked yet.

Sun May 19 -
Lunch - Biergarten 12pm
Dinner - Raglan Road 7pm

Mon May 20 -
Breakfast - Kona Cafe 735am
Dinner - Be Our Guest 440pm

Tues May 21 -
Lunch - Sanaa 1130am
Dinner - TBD, something on the Boardwalk, was looking at Big River but reviews are bad.

Wed May 22 -
Lunch - Yak and Yeti 11am
Dinner - Yachtsman Steakhouse 7pm

Thurs May 23 -
Lunch - Sci Fi Dine In 11am
Dinner - ‘Ohana 635pm

Fri May 24 -
Lunch - Liberty Tree Tavern 1120am
Dinner - Via Napoli 705pm

They look good. The only day that gives me any concern is sci fi and Ohana. I'd prefer ohana after 7, but maybe the usual wait past the reservation time will help you get hungrier. Otherwise looks great.

We had a fine meal at big river grille, but it was arrival day and we didn't want a reservation. I think there's something better on the boardwalk. You can always check for reservation availability the day before or day of. Trattoria Al Forno was delicious, and I've heard flying fish is good.

Looks really good. Lots of my favorites. I'd skip dinner at Big River...it consistently gets horrible reviews. If you're really looking to try something on the Boardwalk, I'd do Flying Fish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter