Do Mickey and Minnie meet together?

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
I’m trying to plan my Alaska character meets and getting excited it’s in May! Do they ever meet together?

wow thank you! I’ve seen them meeting on the deck too sometimes solo sometimes together however more recently it looks just solo
That may have been a Covid thing, we still had to socially distance from the characters on the Fantasy in June. Maybe they'll be together again next summer?

My family and I were on the Magic for 7nts around Europe in Sep and we met them both in the atrium beside the shops/theatre. It wasn’t advertised as both, just Mickey I think so was a lovely surprise.

My family and I were on the Magic for 7nts around Europe in Sep and we met them both in the atrium beside the shops/theatre. It wasn’t advertised as both, just Mickey I think so was a lovely surprise.

That is a wonderful suprise!

this isn't alaska, but on the fantasy mickey and minnie did meet together. it wasn't very often, but it was listed in the app as mickey and minnie. donald and daisy also met together and same for goofy and max, and captain hook and mr smee

That may have been a Covid thing, we still had to socially distance from the characters on the Fantasy in June. Maybe they'll be together again next summer?
They are back to meeting normally. We went in august and November and there was a difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter